Thursday, March 15, 2012

Becoming an NPBP

Today I moved my office.
Enough said!
It was good to get rid of a lot of paper and newsletters and other publications cluttering up drawers and shelves that had been yearning for a 'tidy up' for a long time.
The reality of the amount of paper wastage that has been created was driven home to me once again. My overflowing waste-paper baskets are convicting me strongly to repent!
With immediate effect, I shall be increasing my efforts to be a Non-Paper-Based-Person, even though that is still a bit of a challenge for my generation!

1 comment:

Elly said...

Now, if you could get government in general to move in that direction... wow!! I've never seen so much wasted paper... minutes of meetings, agendas, unread protocols etc etc etc... that if anyone looks at even once it's a miracle! Ditto for banks :)