Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Guess what, Mom...

When your son leans around the kitchen door-frame and nonchalantly says "Guess What, Mom" - then you know something significant is about to happen! And I was right.
What?
"I have a coffee date tomorrow night".
(thinking quickly - coz he's gone out for coffee with friends lots of times)Who with?
"...... She's been coming to church recently".
I don't think I know her - there are a few new faces that I haven't got names for yet.
"Yeah"
Where're you going - Bugatti's?
"Yeah"
That's great!

So, there you have it. Something significant.
And a mother always has to 'keep cool' about these things:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have more self control then me! I am only a sister in law and I am not sure how to ' keep me cool' I am very excited for Paul though! for this date and every date that may follow! My potential sisters ... I have prayed for them lots! so can't wait to meet who God unwraps!