Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Turn

8 sleeps to go and it's my turn to travel! Allan had a turn at the end of 2001; Ian had a turn at the end of 2002; Paul had his turn a the end of 2007. Ned has had many turns. My last turn was with Paul on a soccer tour at the end of 2001. Richard has yet to have a turn!
Tonight I have been energized by the exercise of tracing a proposed journey around England to see friends not seen for between 14 - 28years. It will be a tight schedule but a blessed one as we take up where we left off with our friends, and some family.
All that remains in the way of arrangements is to buy a pair of walking shoes, get some foreign exchange, shop for groceries for Richard and Paul, pack my suitcase, and go and catch the 'plane.
We are truly blessed!

2 comments:

Wessel Bentley said...

Enjoy it! You need the time away.

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Hey Beryk: have a great time. Go on an uninhibited adventure.
Pete