Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Love Languages

We are preaching a series on Gary Chapman's '5 Love Languages of God' in our Sunday evening services. In reflecting on the love languages in preparation from my sermons, I realised why I didn't want to come home from visiting Ian and Julz in Ireland. My primary love language is 'quality time' - of which I got plenty over there. Julz and I went for walks and shopping and didn't stop talking while I was awake. Then the three of us went on a tour of the south and we had 24/7 quality time with each other. My tank was full, full, full to overflowing! What a blessing those two weeks were:)

1 comment:

UnDead Doctor said...

Please come again - my ears are nearly talked off! ;-) I think I need someone to share her 3000+ words with!

It was really great having you here! I enjoyed all the time we had together too! :-)